August and Sept 2016 will see a flurry of recording new songs and filming multiple videos — if you see less of me in person, its because we are working on many projects to share with you this Fall. Looking forward to sharing these live and in person with you soon also — Stay tuned!
Excited to announce a few new dates:
– April 19: Debut at The Rex (TO) w/ Melissa Lauren Quartet
– April 30: Debut at House of Jazz (Montreal) w/ DTW Ensemble
– May 8: Jazz Bistro (TO) w/ June Garber – Mother’s Day Brunch
– May 13: Ripley’s Aquarium Friday Night Jazz (TO)
– June 5: Jazz Bistro (TO) – residency continued, Cole Porter for Pride
– July 8: Lula Lounge (TO) – Taetz does Getz/Gilberto – Brazilian Olympics
– Sept 4: Jazz Bistro (TO) – residency, Songs of War & Peace (9/11)
– Sept 22: Miles Nadal Centre – Private Event
New tour dates added, including Rockwood Music Hall NYC, Ripley’s Aquarium Jazz series, and a quarterly residency at The Jazz Bistro:
March 6, June 5, Sept 4, Dec 4.
Also, this video of our ensemble performing live at The Jazz Bistro.
Winter has come, and we’re thrilled to have some upcoming tour dates:
a featured postlude at The RCM’s Koerner Hall in the Galleria, and several dates at the Toronto Christmas Festival/Market (Dec 5 with The Woodhouse ensemble, Dec 18 with my own quartet). More dates, including a stop in NYC in January will be shared soon!
Summer means mojitos and music, jazz and jamborees, and summer series of concerts… I am thrilled to be part of a big band touring in Toronto at Taste of the Danforth Festival, Scarborough Civic Centre, and a private event at the Scarborough Country Club. I’ll also be featured as part of the KAMA Jazz Series Thursdays along with the Scott Neary Ensemble. More writing is underway for the next album with some amazing award-winning collaborators.Stay tuned to more updates on Facebook and Twitter.